Confetti Bean Salad
Three-bean and tomato salad brings fiber and antioxidants to the table for a hearty, filling meal.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 (9 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup Caesar Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients. Serve hot, at room temperature, or chilled.
Nutrition facts per serving: 210 cal (7% cal. from fat), 1.5g total fat (-0-g sat fat, -0-g mono, <1g poly), -0-mg chol., 980mg sodium, 39g carbo., 10g fiber, 9g pro. Daily Value: 4% vit. A, 15% vit. C, 6% calcium, 15% iron, 12% potassium.
Adapted from the School Nutrition Association Recipe Database.