For a low calorie version of a favorite fast food preparation, sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- 3 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup mild chunky tomato salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can bean dip or refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
Arrange tortillas in a single layer on cookie sheet. Set aside. In small bowl, combine tomato paste and salsa; mix well. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons beans, 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa mixture, and cheese. Bake at 375ºF, 9 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving: 210cal (31% cal. from fat), 7g total fat (3.5g sat fat, 3g mono, 1g poly), 20mg chol., 480mg sodium, 24g carbo., 3g fiber, 12g pro. Daily Values: 8% vit. A, 10% vit. C, 25% calcium, 10% iron, 5% potassium.
Adapted from a USDA National School Lunch Program recipe.